Pillo Premium Subscription
All Pillo nappies has DryWay Technology inside. Dryway is research and innovation, achieving results to ensure maximum baby comfort
Dry-way technology quickly and evenly distributes dampness, thanks to its 3 absorbent
channels designed to improved liquid distribution.
This means babies feel instantly dry, a sensation which remains throughout the day.
The 3 channels offer improved wearability and allow our products to perfectly suit the baby’s shape, even once wet
Pillo and the environment
All Pillo nappies and pants are produced showing always attention towards the environment.
This allowed the company to receive quality certifications PEFC and FSC,
meaning the most authoritative italians guarantees that the certified cellulose used for production of pillo nappies derives from sustainably managed forests.
The cellulose used to produce Pillo has always been bleached with oxygen instead of chlorine to ensure a lower impact on the ecosystem (Certification EFC).
Moreover, Pillo nappies and pants do not contain any type of perfume or lotion.
Colours used are made without the use of heavy metals or lead.
- 12 hours dry thanks to material employed and to the Dryway technology with 3 draining channels.
- anatomical and ultrathin nappy to make children move as if they didn’t have it.
- protective on the skin, prevents irritation thanks to the material used.
- Soft 3D: the raised structure creates a particularly soft velvety effect.
- Delicate on the skin thanks to premium materials for a caress sensation.
- Elastic bands for a better fit and freedom of movement.
There are no reviews yet.